All prices include these quality features:
- All buildings are constructed on patio block foundations provided by us.
- One double door (50″ opening) with heavy duty security latch.
- One double hung window
- One loft for extra storage space
- Choice of COLOR for roof shingles
- One 4′ ridge vent
- Built on your property
Extra Features you can add click HERE.
Pine sheds are constructed with:
- Floor: 2×6 PT wood floor joists 16″ on center with 3/4″ CDX plywood deck
- Walls: 2×4 KD studs 16″on center at 7′ height
- Siding: 1×8 Tongue and groove pine siding.
- Roof: 2×4 KD rafters 16″ on center with 7/16″ OSB with 25-year fiberglass/asphalt shingles in your choice of color and aluminum drip edge.
- Trim: 1×4 pine corner boards, 1×6 facer boards and 1×6 rake boards for gable ends.
For on site preparation:
Customers are responsible for getting their own building permit.
The ground must be leveled to within 6″ and there must be a 3′ clearance where the shed will be built. If the site is not level, the customer might need to pay additional fees for rescheduling the construction of the shed.